The Power of Enough
The Power of Enough ends the dichotomy between mind and body that the Western World has artificially created, making it possible to experience the body holistically as one functioning integrated system, nurturing the food and thoughts we ingest. I have learned that the mind feeds off the fuel of words and the chemistry of nutrition: you are what you eat and what you eat affects how you think, and you are what you think and what you think affects what you eat.
By understanding the Power of Enough, we can challenge our relationship to over-eating, gluttony and obesity. We can end gluttony, which is really eating to satisfy unconscious frustrations.
The Power of Enough asks us to go beyond our limitations, to look past the drama of our lives, and explore the role we play on the stage of life.
The Power of Enough asks us to be aware of the games the people we love play — the people we depend upon for emotional and financial support, and specifically, the people who silently move in and out of our lives in accordance with their own needs.
The Power of Enough asks you to step forward and be a real participant in your life, to accept or reject your needs and the needs of others without fear of losing who you are or not pleasing them as you seek out new directions.
The Power of Enough is about transition from a life of obligation and confinement to liberation of thoughts and self-expression.
The Power of Enough is a way of life and a state of mind that bridges nutrition for the body and nutrition for the mind. It encapsulates all I have learned as Organic John and resting upon my years as a therapist. On the Therapeutic Modalities page you will find a summary of all the therapeutic modalities available to help you decide which will serve you best.
The process is as follows:
- Learn the importance of a healthy diet and the role nutrition plays in stabilizing thought processes. No separation of mind and body. Junk foods result in uncontrollable negative aggressive reactions. A healthy, plant-based diet produces less aggressive reactions.
- Break out of Denial and move through the Narcissistic Style.
- Begin reframing thoughts and bring to awareness Thoughts Without an Exit and construct Bridges Between Our Contradictions.
- Know the Power of Our Limitations
- Begin the Psychology of Acceptance.
- Moving On, towards self-awareness and the practice of the psychology of acceptance through the Therapy of Consciousness.